Following are fifteen A/B questions with Heidi as ‘A’ and Éowyn as ‘B’ (or vice versa) and your exciting job is to guess which is which. We’re posting the identical questions on both our blogs (Éowyn’s is here), so if you follow both of us, feel free to leave your answers in either place. (Or you can leave them in both and we’ll keep your highest score. ;))
We’re turning on comment moderation until the answers are officially posted next week, and also, when commenting with your answers you can just use one or other name and we’ll know that the other person is either A or B. Each answer is worth 10 points with a total of 150 points that can be earned.
Now do have fun everyone and we hope lots of you play!! :)
1. Darcy or Bingley?
2. Amazing mountains (and casting)…or amazing staging (and casting)—i.e. favorite Sound of Music?
3. Romance out west…(super sweet romance).
In other words, our favorite Zane Grey. :)
4. A hairstyle we each dream of:
5. A Lizzy dress: sea-foam green under sheer…or the orange of autumn leaves?
6. A favorite Cinderella. We actually (to varying degrees) both like both of these, but—you know—if we were absolutely, positively forced to choose.
7. Which of these highly loved books ends up on our respective bedside pile oftenest:
8. A favorite period drama ending. Just because…
9. Favorite Scottish adventure film? (A field of very strong opinion, indeed.)
10. Favorite nursing series.
11. Apart from somewhere we’d both like to go (somewhere with miles and miles of turquoise and azure blue water—which wouldn’t exactly give us an A or B answer) two other overseas adventures: an African safari or riding over the Argentinean mountains?
13. We both think this salad looks simply magnificent, but the question is for which enthralling field of study we each find most fascinating—nutrition or dinosaur tracks.
14. Our favorite classic western? And you don’t have to know the names, just A or B. (We really can’t tell you the names, ‘cause…yes, well…you get the idea.)
15. And…(since we’re both writing westerns), whose is set in which place?