Wednesday, December 23, 2015

New Cinderella Titles!


Thank you all SO much for your wonderful excitement about the Cinderella party and a tremendous thank you to all of you who have been posting and sharing buttons, etc! Per your splendid suggestions, I've added quite a few fascinating new books and films to the list. :) There are still quite a few titles open (including a number of books that might be fun to read the week of Christmas between the 25th and New Year's), so be sure to share the list with any friends and fellow story lovers you think might be interested! You can see the original/updated post HERE

I hope you're all having a wonderful last-two-days till Christmas. :) We were out all day yesterday and now (though I'm working through somewhat of a foggy cold), I'm busy finishing up some packages and enjoying this blustery, sunshiny day.

Tell me! Are you all ready for Christmas?


2 comments:

  1. This party is going to be so much fun! :-)

    I hope your cold goes away! I've got one too, and so does Rosie . . . it just seems to be going around (sadly).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jessica,
      I'm sooo glad you're looking forward to it!! ;D

      And thank you -- it does seem to be going around, doesn't it? I hope you and Rosie feel better soon, too!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...