Tuesday, July 18, 2017

On A Most Important Birthday Occasion


Soooo..... today was the birthday of a Certain Wonderful Young Lady we all know.


A Story Lover. She's diligent and sweet and funny and loyal and thoughtful and encouraging. She loves her Savior with her whole being. And I am so very blessed and honored to have her as my sweet and faithful friend!

Happy birthday Natalie!!! :)


May our good God continue to bless you most richly in this next year, and I look forward to many more years of friendship and adventures (including emails and blog posts and Instagram messages and maybe even seeing each other again! ;)).


"I shot an arrow into the air,
 It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For who has sight so keen and strong,
That it can follow the flight of song?

Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


The happiest of happy birthdays to you dear friend!!



10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, dearest Natalie!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    Lovely post, Heidi! (And gorgeous summer header!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heiiiiiiddddiiiiii!!!! *big huge hug*

    YOU. ARE. TOO. AMAZING. :D :D :D

    Seriously, this post is beautiful and thank you so much for it!!!!!!

    Each of the pictures are so incredibly perfect...and everything you said. Awwwwwww. Love you tons, Heidi. You're such a wonderful friend.

    That poem is absolutely lovely. <3

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. *hugs again*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was awesome, Heidi! Thanks so much for doing this. :D

    AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Natalie! I hope you had lots of fun and lots of cake! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!!

    (And, Heidi, those Emma pictures are PERFECT. :D Thank you!!! *hugs again*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi, did I ever mention your new blog design? If not, I'm mentioning it now. :D It's BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, I'm so late, but YES AMEN TO ALL OF THIS AND BEYOND!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 *showers Natalie with late birthday confetti*

    Happiest of uber-belated birthdays, Natalie!!! You are simply the best. <3 *HUGE HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...