Friday, August 9, 2019

New Blog!


Hi one and all!

Lots of Life Stuff has been happening here in the last few weeks, so I'm still finishing up reading (and hopefully commenting!) on all the lovely LOWC posts, but I do have a few other blogger-y things I've been pondering over as well.

#1 -- I don't know if any of you remember the Inklings I used to host over on my author blog, but I'm thinking of bringing it over here to AtB and giving it a fresh start. Thoughts anyone??


#2 -- I've been thinking on this for quite a while and decided to start a couple other main blogging spots. (And if you enjoy AtB don't worry! I'm very fond of everything here as well, so not planning to shut it down anytime soon. ;)) But my daily interests have expanded a lot in the last few years. I don't want to parse my life up too much (or create that impression anyway) but at the same time I'm not sure everyone here will be interested in my new post topics/direction. Plus this'll be a way to just keep things more organized if you will. So finally I decided I'm gonna keep AtB for occasional movie reviews, philosophical ramblings, and sometimes more grown-up book-ish related stuff.

And... I've officially started two new blogs.

The first I put up a few months ago so you might remember it. On Story Bent, a book review blog for picture and chapter books for little people. (And also not so little. ;)) Due to working on LOWC Week shortly after putting it up there's still not much on it, but I'm hoping to have plenty more coming soon.

The second one is currently the very freshest and sparkliest. (And I'm both terribly nervous actually and super excited. :)) Called Angel in the Marble, you can find it HERE (with a slightly different web address, so be sure to take note of that -- the obvious addresses were taken but the name's integral to the whole idea and I tried to keep it easy ;)).

I really look forward to hearing your thoughts and hope you're interested in visiting over there now and again!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to do more Inklings! It was one of the first things that I did on my blog, and it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MovieCritic,
      I'm so glad you enjoyed doing it before! :) And great, thanks so much for the positive vote!

      Delete
  2. First of all, YES PLEASE TO THE INKLINGS! I've missed it. ;)

    Congrats on the new blogs! I love the title/quote behind the title of the newest one. It's transporting and lovely. :D

    Also, I tagged you here, if you're interested. :)

    https://meanwhileinrivendell.blogspot.com/2019/08/its-so-classic-blog-party-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia,
      Yay, and thank you! :D Also, this is very belated, but thanks for the tag -- I had fun doing it! ;-)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...