Friday, August 21, 2020

Guess the Western Actress Game Answers

Annnnd.... here are our answers to the Guess the Western Actress Game! (A couple of you recognized the movie and ultimately I had to make the decision not to count those, but you can give yourself brownie points. :)) Answers below and scores are at the bottom -- thank you so much for playing everyone! 

~

1. Maureen O'Hara

2. Claire Trevor

3. Susan Hayward

4. Jean Arthur

5. Debbie Reynolds

6. Donna Reed

7. Katy Jurado

8. Grace Kelly

9. Audrey Hepburn

10. Dale Evans

11. Helena Bonham Carter

12. Linda Darnell

13. Shirley Temple

14. Jean Simmons

15. Felicia Farr

16. Barbara Stanwyck

17. Anjelica Huston

18. Hailee Steinfeld

19. Gene Tierney

20. Olivia de Havilland

~

Scores:

Hamlette ~ 16/20

Charity ~ 12/20

Livia Rachelle ~ 7/20

Olivia ~ 11/20

MovieCritic ~ 7/20

Classic TV Fan ~ 19/20

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I missed Debbie Reynolds! I've never heard of her in a western, which movie is that from? Thanks for the game!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MovieCritic,
      It's been a while since I saw it (as it's actually not one of my top favorites ;p), but it's from How the West Was Won, 1962. You're welcome!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...