Sunday, September 27, 2020

Inklings & LOTR Read-Along


Hey y'all!

I hope you're having a lovely Sunday... This morning was gorgeous (all early light and shadows and dappled sunshine with fresh air). The afternoon's heated up a bit, but all in all I'm enjoying the blue I can still see in the sky after weeks of smoke. 

And... (you can pretty much tell everything from the title, but I figured I'd better put in some pictures and give you at least a couple paragraphs for a proper post ;)), this is just a quick reminder that this month's Inklings link-up is still open through Wednesday.


Also, we'll officially be starting our LOTR read-along HERE tomorrow (very exciting), so make sure to follow over there if you'd like to join us (or even just pop in now and then, which would also be fine and dandy).

That's all, folks. Have a lovely evening!

2 comments:

  1. Your Inklings link-ups look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivy Miranda,
      Oh good, so glad you think so! We'd love to have you join us. It is quite a lot of fun.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...