Monday, October 26, 2020

Few reminders :)

Happy Monday y'all! (Or rather, what ho and all that. I'm listening to one of my stand-by Bertie & Jeeves while digging my way through a pile of housework. ;D)

First a couple general notes, then a quick checklist of heads-up reminders -- would love to have you join in any or all of these!

  • Time permitting, I'm hoping to reply to all your lovely recent comments asap <3
  • My P&P '05 review is coming together well -- it's still aways out/I have to screencap it, but getting excited to hear all your thoughts

And announcements --

1) This month's Inklings is still open through the end of this week.

2) Our LOTR read-along is progressing nicely, so be sure to be sure to pop over and check that out if you're interested.

3) Finally (and I cannot believe how fast this is coming up! :P), but our Fred Astaire/Gene Kelly blogathon is NEXT WEEK! If you haven't already, check it out HERE. We'd positively love to have you join us, iffen ye're so inclined. :)

And... I wanna keep this short and sweet and get it posted while my internet's still working, so I think that's it folks... *scratching head and double checking...* yup, that's it! Pip pip!

2 comments:

  1. I got my Inklings up today! :) Another fun time. I keep hoping to join the read-along, so I'll try to get my act together and catch up. Oh, now I'm looking forward to your P&P '05 review! Wait, I still haven't chosen what I'm doing for your blogathon, have I? I'd better figure that out asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MovieCritic,
      Oooh lovely!! I can't wait to check it out properly. :)

      And I totally get having to pull things together and fit stuff in. We'd definitely love to have you anytime. <3

      I'm so glad you're looking forward to it!! That's so encouraging to hear. (Hee, speaking of pulling things together though... I have it about 75% done, just all sorts of other stuff has been cropping up for like an entire month now. ;D I do really want to try and get it done in November though cause it's another one that feels very autumn-ish to me.)

      And goodie, I can't wait to hear what you pick! xD

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...