Monday, July 26, 2021

LOWCW Quiz // Answers & Scores

Presenting answers for our Name-that-Film Game. Thanks so much for playing everyone! Scores are at the bottom.

/     /     /

1 -- Angel & The Badman

2 -- Once Upon a Time in the West

3 -- High Noon

4 -- The Magnificent Seven (1960)

5 -- Stagecoach (1939)

6 -- Silverado

7 -- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

8 -- 3:10 to Yuma (1957)

9 -- The Big Country

10 -- The Fastest Gun Alive

11 -- The Ballad of Lefty Brown

12 -- Tombstone

13 -- Support Your Local Sheriff!

14 -- Union Pacific

15 -- My Name's Nobody

16 -- Longmire


17 -- Wanted: Dead or Alive

18 -- Maverick (1994)

19 -- True Grit (2010)

20 -- My Name's Nobody

/     /     /

Scores:

Caftan Woman ~ 15

Chloe the Movie Critic ~ 9 

Elisabeth ~ 12

 Hamlette ~ 14

2 comments:

  1. I have probably seen My Name is Nobody because my dad gets the biggest kick out of Terence Hill, but I mostly remember watching My Name is Trinity and Trinity is Still My Name. I haven't seen any of them in YEARS, so I need to look them up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love conflicted heroes in westerns! I immediately think of John Wayne! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...