Monday, June 5, 2023

Announcing Legends of Western Cinema Week 2023!

What ho, one and all!

Hold on to your hats as I'm popping in to announce the upcoming-ness of one of my favorite weeks of the summer. I speak, of course, of the wonderful Legends of Western Cinema Week, which I'm once again honored to co-host with Rachel of Hamlette's Soliloquy and Olivia of Meanwhile in Rivendell... 

As usual, there are some great things simmering in the works (an exciting tag, hopefully some games, giveaways etc.) and of course we'll need all of you to help bring along the party spirit by contributing posts of your own -- movie reviews, character tributes, soundtrack studies, basically your general enthusiasm and effusiveness about any and all things western! (Hence, the only qualifications: all posts must be new for the occasion & appreciative of the genre / not derogatory.)

Olivia put together these shiny new buttons for the occasion so be sure to grab one and spread the word. Can't wait to celebrate with y'all! :)

P.S. And yeah.... I felt like brushing things up a bit a few weeks ago and redid everything over here very purply. ;X We'll see how long I leave it, but enjoying it for a bit anyway! xD

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting so excited for this event :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *scatters confetti*

    P.S. Also, the purple is so pretty. And I understand the Western reference. ;-P

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...