Happy fall everyone!
Whew. What a month here. (And what a day! 😂 An emotional rollercoaster for various reasons. 😅) Re my entire week though... Adding in some big, unexpected dental visits + all the attendant symptoms really changed things up. But we're getting there, we're getting there.
I'm actually in the car this evening (as passenger ;)) and determined to get our Inklings done. (I may have to put the widget in later this evening when I can get back to the laptop, so apologies for the delay on that.)
I hope you're all having a lovely week!
As always, feel free to join any time here until the next prompt goes up. 💜
Rules:
1. At any time during the month, on your own blog post a scene from a book or film that matches the prompt, including a link back here in your post.
2. Make sure to come back and leave a link to your entry in the box on this post. That's it!
~
August's prompt is:
A scene with a carriage in book or film
I finished rereading Pride and Prejudice this month and then did a marathon viewing of the '95 adaptation with friends. An absolutely epic time. (Now I'm diving back into Sense and Sensibility in preparation for the release of the new film next month.)
Anyway! I was just struck, yet again, by how truly romantic and realistic P&P is. And how much I love it.
There are a zillion and one prompt ideas in P&P alone, but I do absolutely love the scene where Darcy (after one of the fastest recorded wardrobe changes of all time) manages to accost Lizzy back at their carriage and meets Mr. and Mrs. Gardiner for the first time. So perfect.
~
(I'll add the linking widget in here asap. 💜)
🌿 I can't wait to see what you all come up with! 🌿

No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!
(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP.)