Tuesday, June 30, 2015

In which I hope for an overwhelming response in the comments section...


Hello everyone!

I'm working on a "June Happenings" post to go up here sometime soon (and also thinking on this week's fun Ring Around the Rose questions—also posting soon), but meanwhile I've started a new monthly blog series over on Sharing the Journey and I wanted to be sure and tell all you dear story lovers over here, too so you can join in! :)

But no spoilers! For more details see my official post here on Sharing the Journey. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all think!


4 comments:

  1. Ah, I shall just have to hop over to the link....:)
    Happy July, my friend! Have a wonderful month!
    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly-Anne,
      Thank you so much for your sweet comment! And I hope you have a wonderful month, too! :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like fun!
    You'd expressed interest in the Emma read-a-long and the details are now up on my blog if you're still interested. http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2015/07/emma-200th-anniversary-read-long.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lois,
      Thank you! And no pressure, but if you ever feel like it I'd LOVE to have you do a 3 Favorite Things guest post!

      (I'm now hopping over to your other comment to answer some more on Emma..... ;))

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...