Tuesday, June 30, 2015

In which I hope for an overwhelming response in the comments section...


Hello everyone!

I'm working on a "June Happenings" post to go up here sometime soon (and also thinking on this week's fun Ring Around the Rose questions—also posting soon), but meanwhile I've started a new monthly blog series over on Sharing the Journey and I wanted to be sure and tell all you dear story lovers over here, too so you can join in! :)

But no spoilers! For more details see my official post here on Sharing the Journey. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all think!


4 comments:

  1. Ah, I shall just have to hop over to the link....:)
    Happy July, my friend! Have a wonderful month!
    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly-Anne,
      Thank you so much for your sweet comment! And I hope you have a wonderful month, too! :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like fun!
    You'd expressed interest in the Emma read-a-long and the details are now up on my blog if you're still interested. http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2015/07/emma-200th-anniversary-read-long.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lois,
      Thank you! And no pressure, but if you ever feel like it I'd LOVE to have you do a 3 Favorite Things guest post!

      (I'm now hopping over to your other comment to answer some more on Emma..... ;))

      Delete

Oh, you're thinking of leaving a comment! How entirely lovely -- thank you and please do!! :) I just ask that all comments be God-honoring and edifying. (And btw, I LOVE comments on old posts! ;))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...