1). Thank the person who nominated you, as well as link to their blog.
2). Answer the 10 questions provided.
3). Come up with 10 more questions that relate to food.
4). Nominate at least 5 people.
5). Let those people know they've been nominated.
1. Favorite ethnic food? ~ Mexican/southwest and Italian. (That was two, but they definitely tie.)
2. Who normally does the cooking in your home? ~ It shuffles around periodically. I’ve done a lot of the daily cooking at various times and seasons, but of late my sisters have been doing most of it.
3. Do your taste buds prefer sweet or salty? ~ Sweet.
4. Favorite snack food? ~ Glass upon glass of fresh whole milk.
5. Do you eat ice cream throughout the winter? ~ Good question... I like it year round. :)
6. What's your favorite meat? ~ Chicken.
7. On the side of your meal, do you prefer soup or salad? ~ Salad.
8. Chocolate or Vanilla? ~ Generally vanilla… in most cases… unless, on the other hand, I’m preferring chocolate.
9. How do you react to spicy foods? ~ I’m not big on flaming hot dishes, but I love all sorts of ethnic spiciness.
10. Top favorite meal in the history of ever? ~ There are so many! Off the top of my head: pizza with pesto, artichokes, and toasted garlic cloves, and I also love ice cream cake. Absolutely delicious!!
Thank you again for the questions, Cryslyn!
And now... guess what? I'm actually going to make some nominations this time! ;) And my nominees are...
And my questions for you:
1. Your thoughts on cheese?
2. Favorite pizza?
3. Have you always had a “traditional” dinner (i.e. turkey and all the fixings) on Thanksgiving?
4. Favorite Thanksgiving dish to prepare?
5. Your favorite breakfast?
6. Favorite kind of bread (i.e. whole wheat, French, sourdough, cinnamon-raisin, etc.)
7. Favorite vegetable?
8. Do you like sweet or sour?
9. Most unusual/unexpected ethnic dish you’ve ever had?
10. Hamburgers or hotdogs?
Have fun and I look forward to seeing your answers! :)