Thursday, January 7, 2016

On Important Party Business...


First off, I can't begin to describe how thrilled I am at how everything is turning out this week! You're so wonderful -- each and every one of you. :)

And... this is really just a quick reminder that as you finish any Cinderella related posts over the next couple days, be sure to leave all your links (if you haven't already done so!) back in the comments in the kick off post HERE, so I can be sure to include them in our big link-up later on Saturday.

Now I'm off to work on some Most Exciting and Tremendously Gorgeous Party Business that should be coming up sometime tomorrow here on The Brandywine -- so much excitement and loveliness yet in store! ;D

(And note, thank you SO much to all of you who've been leaving your lovely links yesterday and earlier today. I'm hoping to be able to sprinkle a generous dose of comments roundabout as soon as ever I possibly can! :))

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait for the list of links on Saturday. I've been trying to visit everyone's posts, but I'm sure I'm missing some!

    Ooh, "Most Exciting and Tremendously Gorgeous Party Business" - I'm intrigued!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A surprise???? I can't wait!!!

    This whole party has been such a blast--thank you, Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...