Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Riot and the Dance film **one night only**!


Hi y'all!

So I'm holding a busy baby on one side ;) and popping on to remind everyone about the showing of The Riot and the Dance happening this upcoming Monday the 19th! From the trailers etc. I'm kinda SUPER CRAZY excited (but trying not to think about it too much, you know. ;P)

"Join in the glorious uproar of creation with The Riot and the Dance, a boisterous new nature documentary featuring a biologist who was once told he would never succeed if he kept blabbing about all that silly Creator-creature nonsense. But now you can follow along with Dr. Gordon Wilson as he traverses our planet, basking in God’s masterpieces whether he’s catching wildlife in his own back yard or in the jungles of Sri Lanka. (Yeah, he did get bitten, but not by the cobra.)

Showstopping footage and powerful narration will open your eyes to the extraordinary glory found all over the animal kingdom. From leopards and langurs to vipers and elephants and beyond, The Riot and the Dance is a cinematic exploration that you won’t want to miss."


Here's a link to their website with all the details.

Is anyone else going??

Now I'm off to change a diaper and switch the laundry. I hope you're all having a great week -- talk soon!

~Heidi

5 comments:

  1. Ooooohhh! Sounds very promising! Is it going to be coming to DVD afterwards, do you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia,
      Doesn't it?? :D I'm not sure, but with all the work and investment it seems they have to be releasing it to DVD -- I certainly hope so!

      Delete
  2. (Oh and also, this guy referenced Lord of the Rings. Yes. I like this guy. ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of this! This sounds like an incredible nature film!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...