It's time for the March Period Drama Challenge tag questions! (Yes, I know. It's been well over a week since Miss Laurie posted these, so thank you so much for sweetly bearing with me... ;)) Here goes!
1. What period dramas did you view in March?
A couple episodes of the classic 1956 Buccaneers with Robert Shaw
and some Lark Rise to Candleford.
2. What is your favorite period drama soundtrack?
(Among my multitudinous favorites) at the moment probably Cinderella 2015. Or the '09 Emma.
3. If you could attend a ball in a Jane Austen story what would be the color of your ballgown and who would you dance with?
Oh my... so many hues and shades, and I love so many! Talk about a terribly difficult choice. Well, going with one I wear regularly I'd say blue, but I have so many ideas it's rather impossible on short notice. I also love pinks of all sorts... and mint green... and I've seen one coral colored lace dress that's gorgeous. As for a partner, Mr. Knightley.
4. Do you prefer watching period dramas by yourself or with friends/family? Why?
Hmmm. It depends. I've done a lot of both solo and family watching. I can enjoy either way, but I really like it when my family/friends/cohorts/companions-in-arms like whatever-it-is nearly (or as much) as yours truly, otherwise it's just Uncomfortable and Not So Much Fun. It's all in the time-tested rule of having similar standards and frames of reference and coinciding senses of humor -- being able to catch and laugh over the same quirky hilarity together.
5. What period dramas are you looking forward to viewing in April 2016?
Not a lot this month... Maybe a Zorro or Robin Hood episode? (But don't worry, I have a rather staggering list for May, but that's the subject of a future post... :)) So we shall see!