Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Legends of Western Cinema Week 2022!

Howdy everyone!

Well, it's been a hot minute since I've posted over here, but it's that time of year again -- that glamorous all too needed celebration of grit and determination and dogged courage and just all around great storytelling. I speak, of course, of the annual Legends of Western Cinema Week, July 25th-29th this year, which I'm honored to once again be hosting with Hamlette of Hamlette's Soliloquy and Olivia of Meanwhile in Rivendell... Definitely one of the highlights of my year. ;)

And y'all are invited! We'll have a tag and hopefully some games, and as always you'll be able to contribute anything of a western-y nature: movie reviews, character studies, score appreciation posts, lists of favorite films, theme studies...  whatever you'd like to dream up! You can share as many posts as you like, they just have to be something new for this year and properly enthusiastic/appreciative of the genre.

Be sure to grab at least one of these buttons (made by the talented Olivia) to share round & I'm looking forward to celebrating more favorite westerns with y'all! <3

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Likewise!! *hugs* one of my favorite things of the year :)

      Delete
  2. I'll have to shine my spurs to be ready for this fine occasion! I'm so excited! Good to see you back in the blogging world. I hope you're doing well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! I'm excited to do this event again.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...