Friday, April 30, 2021

Of High Stakes & Daring Deeds Party Update :)




Greetings to one and all -- and a special hug to each of the wonderful party participants who have been diligently sharing posts. Thank you everyone! 🤗

Verrrrry long story short, but the last three weeks have involved an unexpected, painfully dramatic dental procedure on my end (you don't want to know all the ins and outs, you really don't ;P xD), but I ended up having to take it easy + scale back plans for a bit etc.

Anyway! This is me popping in to say I'm still here and hoping to be back early next week to announce our giveaway winners and also launch our SECOND giveaway (and hopefully some other theme related things).

Till then, my fellow adventurers, and hoping you have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Your dental situation sounds so unpleasant. Best wishes for you getting well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...