Monday, May 31, 2021

Epic Story Month Wrap-Up!

Hi everyone!

Well. Whew. The last two months haven't gone at alllll as expected. Some good things happened. A number of unexpected things happened. All in all I feel like I've just emerged from a vortex of sorts... :p Definitely looking forward to just day to day living this summer.

Back on topic, I am sad I didn't have the creative oomph to do all I wanted to for last month's party. :/ :( So sorry about that, guys. <3 Maybe I can do it again sometime and get in all the good stuff I had in the works. (Some long anticipated movie reviews for one thing, which would be great.)

I am super excited about everything y'all posted (thank you so much!!) and can't wait to read through and comment on everything.

Here're all the posts:

Eva ~ Tag Answers 

Hamlette ~ My Ten Favorite Epic Movies

Hamlette ~ Tag Answers

Hamlette ~ Master & Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003)

Havalah ~ Tag Answers

Ivy Miranda ~ A Knight's Tale

Ivy Miranda ~ The Mask of Zorro

MovieCritic ~ Tag Answers

MovieCritic ~ Willow (1988)

Realweegiemidget Reviews ~ Stardust (2007)

Rebecca Deniston ~ House of Flying Daggers (2004)

Samantha ~ Tag Answers

~

Annnnnd *drumroll* we have two winners for the giveaway prizes! Hamlette and Havalah. Congratulations! I'll be emailing each of you directly asap with prize details etc. 

Thank you so much again for joining in the party everyone! Hoping y'all have a great start to the lovely month of June. See you soon!

πŸ˜ŠπŸŒΈπŸŒ³πŸŒ΅πŸŒΊπŸ’¦πŸ’œπŸ’š

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I can’t believe I won!! Thank you so much!!

    This was a really fun party, I loved doing that great tag! I was so excited to see a new post from you in my email this morning. I hope you’re doing ok ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Thank you!!! I'm very excited to have won :-)

    This was a really fun event! I'm glad you dreamed it up.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...