Saturday, July 20, 2024

Inklings // July 2024

What ho! Just popping in here with a quick FYI post.

So.... I had a certain scene in mind from the 1940 Pride and Prejudice for our Inklings, but the beginning of July flew by as I was trying to locate a dvd player to use with my new laptop (I know, old school xD) and then when that wasn't happening I didn't recalibrate very speedily. My apologies. (And rest assured, I still definitely want to do that prompt eventually, just have to figure out the logistics.)

Anyhow, what with those technicalities and then madly prepping posts for our upcoming Legends of Western Cinema Week (for which I have multiple fun reviews coming your way!) unfortunately Inklings fell through the cracks this month. At this point it just seems best to postpone and pick up again fresh in August. I already have a summery prompt picked out that I think you'll all enjoy. :) 

Meanwhile, if you didn't get a chance to join in with the archery scene prompt in June and still want to, feel free to go for it! I'll post everyone's links for June with the new prompt as usual next month.

~

Thanks SO MUCH for your patience and looking forward to jumping in with our new prompt in August! Hope you're all having a lovely summer! <3

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to August's Inklings! Thanks for hosting such a fun link-up. :)

    I hope you're having a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth,
      Yay! I'm so glad you're looking forward to it too. Aw, you're so welcome... Thank you for the encouragement!

      And likewise! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...