Saturday, July 27, 2024

Legends of Western Cinema Week 2024 // Wrap-Up

And now here we are at the end of another Legends of Western Cinema Week... Thank you to everyone who participated! (Today is also the National Day of the Cowboy, which is just fortuitous.)

I know a few of my reviews this year may have been ever-so-slightly unusual, but I wanted to show that there really is something for everyone when it comes to western-y tales. And I really enjoyed everything I learned while working on them!


Below you'll find all our entries for this year's party:



Happy trails, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah for another successful party! All of your posts were fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for co-hosting this blogathon! The Legends of Western Cinema Week event has given me a reason to seek out programming from the Western genre. By the way, I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Here's the link to my award post!

    https://18cinemalane.com/2024/07/30/a-bouquet-full-of-sunshine-blogger-awards/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to further confabulation. Please just be courteous to one and all. Oh, and I love thoughts on old posts, so comment away!

(Also of late -- what with time being finite, and Life Happening + managing multiple blogs and computer issues and all that -- I sometimes have to alternate between creating new content and replying to comments, but rest assured I'm thrilled to hear from each and every one of you and always hope to reply thoughtfully in full ASAP. <3)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...